主题

回帖

积分

渝北草民

积分
发表于 2014-8-21 22:52:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 lancelan 于 2014-8-21 22:56 编辑

现在是美国phoenix当地时间7 月 25 日,国内的26号,今天我们毕业了。梦启蓝天,心绕云行。

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, my nameis Elroy from XM 30 class .It is a great honor to stand here and give a speechon the graduation day today. It has been a great year for us to study in thisbeautiful school. We have learned a lot over this year, and we can’t be heretoday without the help from our team leader, class manager and instructors. At this moment, I’d like to say thanks to all of you
       It has been a great year for us, and one ofthe most important things I have learned, which is not how to fly the airplane,but how to be a man. To grow up from a young boy to a man, take responsibilityand be considered for others, work together with classmates as a team.

Our team leader, Jay and class manager Jeffery often tells us “be professional and be a man.” What is professional?We’re here trained to be a professional piolet – make good decisions; learnfrom your mistake and never give up; have a positive attitude even you’re in adown time; be polite and acting professional to do a good job!

Here I want to show my great thankful tothe people who have greatly impact my life. One is my instructor Nathan Marion. He is my first instructor and he is avery nice guy with a great sense of humor. I had my first fly with him on thebeautiful sky; he helped me when I encountered the difficulties. He alwayssmiles and brings us positive energy. He is very patient to the students. He isnot just a teacher, but also a friend, a brother to me. I also want to saythanks to Mr. Hemmingsen. He teaches us ATPclass and he is a great teacher. His class is always fun and interesting. lyunx.com Healways tells us to be happy and be confident on yourself. As a result, all ofthe XM30 class passed the ATP final and written test at the first attempt. Yeswe did a good jobJ

Time flies. We are graduated today, andwe’re going to fly the big jests with hundreds of passengers. There is still along way to go; keep moving with a grateful heart. Graduation today is just abeginning of our journey.Thank you .
本帖最后由 蚂蚁换大象 于 2014-7-29 10:52 编辑
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

渝北土著

积分
发表于 2014-9-2 12:28:58 | 显示全部楼层
精彩推荐

好啊楼主,没想到啊,太好了
回复 支持 反对